Is it too late to wish you all a Happy New Year? I hope not. Happy New Year to you.
Here are some pictures of the sky I snapped while hanging
out of a car window driving down the highway.
Sorry for the graininess/blurriness. We were driving really fast. This
is what the New Year looks like on the prairies:
-5° wind chill, snow, prairies, hills, telephone wires,
pretty sky.
Prettier sky.
Even prettier.
Prettiest.
It was snowy and icy all through the holidays. So it goes. It
was cold but pretty, especially on New Year’s Eve. All night long, someone in
my neighborhood set off a big stash of fireworks and each one lit up the streets covered in sheets of ice and snow with bright flashes of green and red and blue.
I hope the holidays were good for all of you and I hope the upcoming year treats you well.
Lots of love.




4 comments:
Nah, it's not too late. Happy new year, to you!
Thank you, Kristina, and I hope your holidays were great. :)
Breathtaking (and not just because of that -5 wind chill). Really beautiful skies. Happy New Year to you. - Lola
Aww, thank you, Lola. <3 A very Happy New Year to you, too.
Post a Comment