windowlights

windowlights

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Blog Look

Same neurotic blogger.

:)

8 comments:

mariposai said...

I like :-)

Reminds me of spring, and it's pretty...like you!

Sarah x

Angela said...

I love it! Hope you are having a good week. You are always in my thoughts<3

Abby. said...

I like it. :)

Sairs said...

I like the new look blog! As they say, a change is as good as a holiday! Thanks too for all your lovely comments!
*hugs*
Sarah

Nicole said...

Sarah, heeheehee you are too sweet! You made my day :)

Angie, thank you! I'm still hanging in there ;) You are always in my thoughts too <3

Sarah, I agree, change can be good :) And you are very welcome, I love your blog!

Abby, thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks good.

Have a great day. xx:)

Nicole said...

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

I can feel it. Right now I can feel it. On the couch behind me is Evil Personality. My hands are shaking. My face is starting to burn, my mind is starting to clench, my heart is going to stop. I can feel the tears swell up and drip slowly down my soft face. I'm surprised I’m still writing. You are about to observe what it is like for me to talk to evil personality....

Read more at http://forbiddenregrets.blogspot.com