windowlights

windowlights

Saturday, August 2, 2014

But I don't weep, do you?

~Charles Bukowski

Maybe I should. Maybe it’s necessary to weep sometimes. Maybe it would help to clear out this crowded head of mine. Make it a little less loud in here.

But I don’t weep. I listen to the rain instead. I listen to the drops falling on my window.

And I listen to this.
 

Dustin O'Halloran: We Move Lightly


But I don’t weep.


3 comments:

Nic said...

I wrote this one when I felt like you do now, so I'm sending it to you with love....

https://soundcloud.com/wingless-night/made-of-goodbyes

Nicole said...

You have an amazing voice and this is such a beautiful song, Nic. I am in awe of your talent. You are truly gifted.

Thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate it. <3

~Nicole

the weight of a letter said...

I can't stop listening to this piece. I am easily touched by melancholic music, and all things melancholy for that matter. When I'm sad and can't cry, I listen to music that is similar to this one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fbNZpqlx_c

ps: Thank you for "following" my blog.